No Bake Pumpkin Tarts
1.5 cups medjool Dates
1 cup raw pecans
pinch of sea salt
Pumpkin Pie Filling
1 cup Raw Cashews, soaked for 1 hour
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Line muffin tin with plastic wrap or use tin liners.
- In food processor, blend the pecans and dates until well combined and sticky. Spoon into muffin tins and press down to form crust. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In high speed blender or food processor, combine all ingredients for pie fulling and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove muffin tin from freezer and spoon filling over crusts.
- Top with pecan pieces and freeze for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Raw Carrot Cake with Coconut Cream Frosting
- 3 organic carrots
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 1.5 cups dates
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 can on full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place all of the ingredients for the cake, except the walnuts, in a food processor. blend until ingredients start to stick together and carrots and dates are broken down.
- Press the cake mixture into round pan and set in fridge for 10 minutes.
Coconut Cream Frosting
- Chill the can of coconut milk in fridge for 24 hours. The cream will harden and seperate.
- Once chilled, open can and discard liquid portion. Scoop out the cream into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- With a hand mixer, beat until fluffy and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spread evenly over carrot cake.
- Garnish with walnut pieces.
TIP: Always chill 2 cans of coconut milk when making this recipe in case one does not separate. cannot make the frosting unless it separates and hardens.
Lemon Summer Berry Pie
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded dried, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon jiuce
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Place all of the ingredients for the crust in high speed blender or food processor. Pulse until ingredients start to stick together but stop before it becomes too smooth.
- Press the crust mixture into a pie plate and set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add all of the filling ingredients into a processor or high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour filling into pie plate. Place in freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Optional: In a small sauce pan add berries and honey for topping. Simmer on medium heat for 3-5 minutes until all liquid is pulled out of berries and a thick sauce is created.
- Remove pie from freezer and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- To slice into pie, run knife under hot water before cutting in.
- Top with berry sauce and serve. *May also use fresh berries as a topper.
- Garnish with lemon zest.
2 Bite Sweet Potato Brownies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup Raw cacao
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts (optional)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and chop sweet potato into small cubes. Place in pot of boiling water and boil for about 10 minutes until soft. Drain and rinse with cold water. Let cool before using.
- Add sweet potatoes, bananas, oat flour, coconut oil, raw cacao, vanilla cinnamon and baking powder to food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, cacao nibs and nuts (if using).
- Fill mini muffin tray with mixture and bake for 40 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 20-30 min before serving as the will still be soft.
Cashew Cookie Dough Truffes
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 tbls coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2-4 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- Sea salt
- Place cashews, coconut oil, and coconut sugar in small food processor and blend until smooth. May have to stop periodically to push mixture away from sides to ensure it is blended.
- Transfer to bowl and fold in chocolate chips and brown rice flour. Mix together until thick dough is formed. Adding 1 tablespoon of rice flour at a time. Place mixture in fridge while making the coating.
- Place ingredients for coating in double boiler and melt until smooth and blended.
- Take mixture for filling out of fridge and roll into small balls.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate mixture and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place baking sheet in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Store in fridge in air tight container.